Thank you for stopping by on my blog, I hope you find something here that pleases you. If you do please feel free to leave a comment, either here or in my 4shared account. As an artist I would love to know if you like my offerings or if there is something you are looking for. I read each comment that is left and enjoy hearing from you=]
It has come to my attention that 4shared has changed their TOU for link sharing. I have found that you will now be asked to Login or Create an Account in order to download a file. Yes I know it is free to sign up but I don't think you should have to do that in order to get a freebie. So I will start to change the links over to box.com and I can only hope that they will not do this as well.


Remember to click on the picture to get it at fullsize=]

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where I've Been...

Where have i been you may ask????

well, it's a deep subject,

lol,
i'm in a mood today; but seriously there is a reason i haven't posted anything lately

at the beginning of the month i posted a lil joke over on The North Wing forum about breaking up with my computer as i was spending too much time with it. i was only half joking because i was indeed trying to limit my time on here. but as my bad luck is on such a HOT streak right now of course something went wrong.
(i'll add here that i don't believe in luck as a huge thing good or bad, just that i've had a lot of things going wrong lately)

perhaps a week after the lil joke i powered up like normal and things appeared ok then... i got the blue screen of death!!!

i tried shutting down and rebooting in safe mood as the screen suggested but nothing was working. my windows wouldn't open in any way shape or form. i have twice had to reformat this summer due to trojans infecting my pc. since i'm not a techie this was beyond me, i took it in to a shop in hopes that they could at least recover my pics and such.

no such luck, they tell me that my hard drive is wiped and they had to reinstall windows, nothing to recover. is this the truth, did they even try?? i don't know

what i do know is that i stupidly kept putting off backing my files up. i had saved things back in June and that's it. the things that hurt the most are pics of my kids that i lost cause i hadn't uploaded to any online albums or burned to cd.

of course i lost all my scrap kits, tags, and CU stuff, not counting a bunch of stuff i had made and not gotten uploaded to 4shared to offer here.

a very hard lesson to learn but it has indeed been learned to my regret.



Photobucket

No comments: